Kentucky Autism Services and Supports
Find providers in your area…
Find Providers by…
The demands of caring for an individual with autism are great, and families frequently experience high levels of stress.
Often, the lack of appropriate services adds to the frustration of families.
To increase the awareness of currently available resources, the Kentucky Autism Training Center is gathering information about services to create an Kentucky Autism Supports and Services Directory.
The goal of the Kentucky Autism Services and Supports Directory is to include all providers who serve individuals with disabilities in Kentucky.
Autism Services and Support Providers
To be added to the Kentucky Autism Services and Supports Directory submit your organization application online. If you have any questions you can contact us at katc @ louisville.edu or (502) 852-4631.
- Dept. for Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities and Addiction Services Online Provider Directory
- Behavior Analyst Certification Board online directory of certified behavior analysts (BCBA)
- Kentucky Partnership For Families and Children Resource Directory
- Autism Speaks Resource Guide
- Early Childhood Resource Guide - The purpose of this guide is to help service providers and families refer young children to appropriate programs and services from prenatal stage through age 5.
Please be aware that there is no implied endorsement of the listed programs in the Kentucky Autism Supports and Services Directory by the KATC. The purpose of the Kentucky Autism Services and Supports Directory is to help parents and professionals share information. It is recommended that parents speak to a representative of the program before enrolling their children, to ensure that the interests, skills, talents and needs of each child can be met in the program.